Representing significantly injured people who have been injured through no fault of their own is truly an honor and a privilege. Our continued repetitive success occurs because I believe the future of our clients can be better than the present and that our team has the power to make it so.
Andrew Fraser has 30 years of experience litigating personally injury cases, with a concentration in cases involving permanent damage to the spine. Andrew has a long track record of significant verdicts, repeatedly obtaining million-dollar and multi-million-dollar verdicts.
Andrew obtained both the largest auto personal injury verdict in New Jersey and the largest products liability verdict in New Jersey in 2014. He and his team have developed a concentration in handling catastrophic elevator failure cases with recent verdicts of $2 million (Federal Court, Nevada), $3.98 million and $8.1 million (New Jersey).
Andrew is the founder and leader of Laddey, Clark & Ryan’s Blue Suit Trial Strategies consultancy team.
Andrew is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney and was inducted into The New Jersey Law Journal’s Hall of Fame for Personal Injury in 2015. He has been recognized as a Super Lawyer every year since 2006. The National Trial Lawyers Association selected him as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New Jersey. He is also a member of the International Society of Barristers.
Andrew is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice and a former Board Member. He is also a frequent lecturer for NJAJ, AAJ and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Andrew has been recognized by attorneys in and out of New Jersey for his track record of trial success and he has been retained by out-of-state attorneys to handle ligation matters in states around the country.
Andrew was born in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Department for Persons with Disabilities, Past Board of Directors
- New Jersey State Bar Association Foundation High School Mock Trial
- Sussex County Bar Association, Past President
- Sussex County Bar Association, Chair, Arbitration Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Sussex County Representative to the Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointment Committee
- National Association of Trial Lawyers
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice
- Ventura County California Trial Association, Speaker
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), Trial Strategy and Preparation instructor
- Hilltop Country Day School, Sparta, NJ,, President, Board of Trustees