Michael Burakoff has been an attorney representing accident victims in the State of New Jersey for over 40 years. His personal injury practice is devoted to protecting the rights of accident victims and their families who have sustained catastrophic and serious injuries and related economic losses because of the careless and negligent conduct of others.
For more than 40 years, Michael has recovered millions of dollars from GEICO, Allstate, State Farm, New Jersey Manufacturers and other major insurance companies throughout the country on behalf of his injured clients and their families. Michael was co-counsel for Essex County, Union County, and twelve New Jersey municipalities in representing their interests in the mass tort litigation against the lead paint industry.
- New Jersey Association for Justice (formerly known as the New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association), Member
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group, Former member Board of Directors
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- The National Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Worrall F. Mountain Inn of Court , Member